Streaming: Webcast & Webinar
CP Centro Pilota also provides Webcast and Webinar services.
A Webcast is typically a one-way flow of information, broadcasted over the Internet to a large audience. The audience does not contribute to the content of the Webcast, which might include an audio stream, presentation slides, or video clips. When looking for a webcasting technology provider, capacity for handling a large number of viewers is essential.
A Webinar, on the other hand, is an online interactive meeting or seminar. The content will likely be educational or training-based. The audience is typically smaller than that of a Webcast and often contributes much to the discussion via polling, Q&A, or other collaborative means.
Both Webcast and Webinar can be associated to the simultaneous translation services, so as to ensure a multilingual transmission. In this case, the user will be able to switch to the desired language with a simple click.
Audio-visual solutions for conferences and events
We have been offering audio-visual solutions for events and conferences in Rome for over 45 years. We have familiarity with over 90 conference venues and event locations in Rome. Here are a few…
- Palazzo Farnesecristiano2018-11-07T14:59:02+01:00
- Palazzo Tavernacristiano2018-11-07T14:59:41+01:00
- Palazzo della Cancelleriacristiano2018-11-07T15:00:44+01:00
- Grand Hotel de la Minervecristiano2018-11-07T15:01:21+01:00
- Hotel Quirinalecristiano2018-11-07T15:02:02+01:00
- The Westin Excelsior Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:04:10+01:00
- St Regis Grand Hotel Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:05:25+01:00
- Marriott Park Hotelcristiano2018-11-07T15:06:08+01:00
Professionalism at all levels ( UNI EN ISO 9001 : 2015)
- Problem-solving skills
- Project Manager for each event
- English-speaking personnel & quotes drafted in English
- No hidden costs
- Best Practices for Green Meetings
- “CP Code of Conduct” in all stages of the event
- Experience and expertise
- Familiarity with over 90 conference venues in Rome
Thank you very much for your support on site, and please say BIG thank you to your team onsite. They were impeccable … always on top of it. Please give them this message: Forza Roma.
I just want to say thanks so much for all your help in Rome. Phill said everything was great and Fabio did an amazing job.
A quick email to thank you very much for your assistance with the VC – video conference – last Friday 26 February between yourselves and our Singapore office. By all accounts it was a very easy and a good connection. It was a pleasure for me to deal with you. I will ensure I give the Whygo office here in Australia this positive feedback as well. Enjoy your day, and perhaps we will be in touch again down the line for another VC!