What happens in the main conference hall can be easily transmitted to an overflow site, such as adjacent rooms where a monitor, a plasma TV, or a video projector have been installed.
Press rooms, ancillary rooms, meeting points, exhibition areas or other areas can be connected to the main meeting. Anyone can, in this way, follow the event.
No less effective is the transmission of graphics or presentations (see graphic-display monitors or high-resolution video projectors).
Audio-visual solutions for conferences and events
We have been offering audio-visual solutions for events and conferences in Rome for over 45 years. We have familiarity with over 90 conference venues and event locations in Rome. Here are a few…
- Palazzo Farnesecristiano2018-11-07T14:59:02+01:00
- Palazzo Tavernacristiano2018-11-07T14:59:41+01:00
- Palazzo della Cancelleriacristiano2018-11-07T15:00:44+01:00
- Grand Hotel de la Minervecristiano2018-11-07T15:01:21+01:00
- Hotel Quirinalecristiano2018-11-07T15:02:02+01:00
- The Westin Excelsior Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:04:10+01:00
- St Regis Grand Hotel Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:05:25+01:00
- Marriott Park Hotelcristiano2018-11-07T15:06:08+01:00
Professionalism at all levels ( UNI EN ISO 9001 : 2015)
- Problem-solving skills
- Project Manager for each event
- English-speaking personnel & quotes drafted in English
- No hidden costs
- Best Practices for Green Meetings
- “CP Code of Conduct” in all stages of the event
- Experience and expertise
- Familiarity with over 90 conference venues in Rome
Everything was great and your efforts in transforming the Hall and assisting us were a great help! The room had its challenges, echo and conferencing but we are really appreciative !!! It was great working with you also and if we are ever in Rome again, we will definitely be in contact with you.
I just want to say thanks so much for all your help in Rome. Phill said everything was great and Fabio did an amazing job.
A quick email to thank you very much for your assistance with the VC – video conference – last Friday 26 February between yourselves and our Singapore office. By all accounts it was a very easy and a good connection. It was a pleasure for me to deal with you. I will ensure I give the Whygo office here in Australia this positive feedback as well. Enjoy your day, and perhaps we will be in touch again down the line for another VC!