LED Wall Rental for Conferences, Meetings and Events
LED walls are comprised of LED video panels that are fitted together as a unit to display content as if it were a single screen. CP Centro Pilota – Event Services in Rome, offers customized seamless LED walls (from 3x2m up to 50 sq.m.) for short-term rental at meetings, corporate events and conferences.
LED wall video screen rental is one of the fastest growing areas in the live production and event industries. Adding personality and dimension to your event has never been easier. LED displays are adaptable by nature and can be configured to serve a number of different functions in small, medium, and large setups.
CP Centro Pilota – Event Services has a comprehensive approach to integrating LED video screen rental into your event’s current production designs. Many years of experience has given CP Centro Pilota-Event Services a thorough understanding of the nature of event and conference planning. When issues or questions about LED wall video rental systems arise, CP Centro Pilota-Event Services is at your service to provide the best support possible.
Audio-visual solutions for conferences and events
We have been offering audio-visual solutions for events and conferences in Rome for over 45 years. We have familiarity with over 90 conference venues and event locations in Rome. Here are a few…
- Palazzo Farnesecristiano2018-11-07T14:59:02+01:00
- Palazzo Tavernacristiano2018-11-07T14:59:41+01:00
- Palazzo della Cancelleriacristiano2018-11-07T15:00:44+01:00
- Grand Hotel de la Minervecristiano2018-11-07T15:01:21+01:00
- Hotel Quirinalecristiano2018-11-07T15:02:02+01:00
- The Westin Excelsior Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:04:10+01:00
- St Regis Grand Hotel Romecristiano2018-11-07T15:05:25+01:00
- Marriott Park Hotelcristiano2018-11-07T15:06:08+01:00
Professionalism at all levels ( UNI EN ISO 9001 : 2015)
- Problem-solving skills
- Project Manager for each event
- English-speaking personnel & quotes drafted in English
- No hidden costs
- Best Practices for Green Meetings
- “CP Code of Conduct” in all stages of the event
- Experience and expertise
- Familiarity with over 90 conference venues in Rome
Thank you very much for your support on site, and please say BIG thank you to your team onsite. They were impeccable … always on top of it. Please give them this message: Forza Roma.
I just want to say thanks so much for all your help in Rome. Phill said everything was great and Fabio did an amazing job.
A quick email to thank you very much for your assistance with the VC – video conference – last Friday 26 February between yourselves and our Singapore office. By all accounts it was a very easy and a good connection. It was a pleasure for me to deal with you. I will ensure I give the Whygo office here in Australia this positive feedback as well. Enjoy your day, and perhaps we will be in touch again down the line for another VC!