CP Centro Pilota, in addition to audio-visual solutions for conferences, can also perform routine maintenance of audio-video and multimedia equipment installed in the meeting rooms at the client’s locations or at venues.
Why rely on Centro Pilota for the maintenance of audio-video systems
A qualified maintenance promotes functional and operational continuity of existing AV equipment, avoid sudden failures and extend the life of equipment. Thanks to an efficient technological structure and the provision of accessible services, qualified and reliable, we can keep the meeting room always in top condition, ensuring maximum availability and timeliness in intervention.
How we work
Usually maintenance is done on a scheduled basis, depending on the needs of the client, by our qualified staff who prepares, at the conclusion of the maintenance activities, a detailed report for each room, including the problems found and the solutions adopted.
We intervene in the maintenance of:
- Audio-video equipment, lighting and multimedia
- Video conferencing equipment and video projections
- Audio conferencing equipment, audio recordings
- Simultaneous translation equipment for events and conferences
- Audience Response Systems
- Professionalism at all levels ( UNI EN ISO 9001 : 2008)
- Problem-solving skills
- Project Manager for each event
- English-speaking personnel & quotes drafted in English
- No hidden costs
- Best Practices for green meetings
- “CP Code of Conduct” in all stages of the event
- Experience and expertise
- Familiarity with over 90 conference venues in Rome
Colgo l’occasione per ringraziarvi della preziosissima collaborazione. Il nostro evento è stato un vero successo e gran parte del merito va a voi e ai vostri collaboratori.
Il servizio è andato tutto molto bene e sono stati tutti professionali e disponibili.